Condensing Cast Iron Performance
The key to the success of the KN-Series lies within the revolutionary heat exchanger design. There’s a reason cast iron has been the choice of boiler manufacturers for hundreds of years...yes, hundreds of years. They last a very long time.
At the core of the KN-Series is a time-tested cast iron heat exchanger, only better. Cast iron is an ASHRAE-approved material for condensing boiler applications. Synonymous with strength and resiliency KN-Series boilers have proven over the last 15 years to be not only one of the most efficient boilers on the market but by far the most durable.Strength. Durability. Longevity. Reliability.
All HVAC and building industry professionals have one thing in common: the need for quality equipment, easy installation and great ROI.
- Fast ROI through quick installation and decreased energy consumption.
- Annual maintenance and service fees are reduced through a service-friendly design.
- Cast iron construction and a 21-year thermal shock warranty make for a long-lasting investment.
- LEED Qualified.
- Cast iron construction retains latent heat for maximum efficiencies and is made from recycled materials ' making it a green technology.
- A simple and compact footprint makes for quick and easy installations.
- HeatNet 3.0 control software communicates freely with other mechanical room equipment, eliminating the need for third-party building management systems.
- Factory-packaged units require minimal piping and field wiring.
- All units have a small footprint for easier transport.
- All boiler controls are digital and easily programmed.
- HeatNet 3.0 boiler control software speeds up diagnostics and installation.